Summer has delightfully arrived and there’s tons going on at and around Crystalwood Lodge. Please consider this your personal invitation to join in the fun…NOW, before summer slips away and you’re left wondering why you didn’t do all those things you wanted to.
Here’s a sampling of just the next few weeks:
Saturday – Monday, June 16-18: US Rowing Master’s NW Regional Championships
Sunday, June 17: Collier Memorial State Park and Logging Museum hosts their 18th Annual Living History Day
- Antique logging equipment demos, pioneer skills and historic craft demos and exhibitions
- Hay Rides, Drag Saws, Chainsaw Sculptures and Blacksmithing
- Food Vendors, Live Entertainment
- FREE ADMISSION
Friday-Saturday, June 22: Dog Play Weekend at Crystalwood Lodge
- Bring Rover and come play, swim, hike
- Urban Mushers enjoy our trails
- Still a few rooms left
Sunday, June 24: Bark For Life, downtown Klamath Falls
- Fundraiser for Relay for Life and 1 mile dog walk through downtown Klamath Falls
- Open House & Party for Everett Veterinary 20th Anniversary
- Games, Vendors, Food, Fun — for the ENTIRE family!
June 30: Bluegrass Jam, Collier State Park Logging Museum
June 30- July 1: Firecracker Regatta on Upper Klamath Lake
Throughout June: Klamath Falls Children’s Museum, Gems Baseball, Third Thursday, Ranger Programs at Lava Beds National Monument, Art Exhibits at Two Rivers Gallery and Modoc Gallery, Fort Klamath Post Museum, Baldwin Hotel and Klamath County Museum…Go here for all the details!